Insightrix Communities works hard to ensure your data is safe and secure. We have a number of policies, procedures and preventative measures in place to ensure your data is safe.
We perform routine onsite backups for restoration and offsite backups for disaster recovery. We use a multiple layer backup system with local and offsite copies. Backups are monitored electronically to ensure success.
Our systems are housed securely, with both battery and natural gas generator backup to ensure availability. All systems are monitored 24/7. Our network uses advanced next generation firewalls to guard against exploitation.
- Server logging is used to track web server access. Internal logging in the software tracks user logins for both administrative and panel member accounts. We use a centralized aggregate log system to track faults.
- Palo Alto Networks next generation firewalls provide real-time, zero-day protection against exploits and intrusions as well as denial of service attacks.
- Barracuda Networks Spam and Virus firewall protects email systems against malware and attacks.
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training provided for all staff to ensure a “human firewall” against incoming email threats.
- Active Directory Servers control access to data through partitioning and access control lists.
- Our platform uses SSL for all web traffic, SHA 256 (required by NIST SP 800-131A)
- A “shred all” policy enforces destruction of all hard copy documents.
- VMware virtual environment with redundancy protects against physical failures.
- Multiple layers of backup systems ensure data retention and integrity.
- On-site Generac gas-fired, back-up generator to ensure server up-time.
- Business class fiber optic Internet services ensures data connectivity.
- 24/7 monitoring